Saturday, March 7, 2009

Get Cryphy 14 in pictures

You know the drill.  It's the day after another successful Get Cryphy.  The crowd continues to become more diverse as this party evolves.  It was great to see all lifestyles and ethnicities represented.

The guest DJ of the night was So Gold who really got the crowd heated with a blend that I've never heard before.  I'm going to assume it's his own special blend.  He dropped the instrumental of Justin Timberlake's "My Love" which got the girls going, and then brought in the vocals of "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" for all the fellas (and weed smokers).  It worked so well.

I also must give a shout out to the local, independent retailer of cool ish, Phenom, for giving away cool schwag.  Items included shirts, stickers, caps and even a skateboard!  Bill tossed wooden projectile into the crowd midway through the night.  I can't believe nobody got hurt.  A lot of people ended up leaving with some good stuff.  I'm still trying to convince my girl to let me rock the stocking cap she nabbed.  I can't complain though, because I caught a solid long sleeve.  Props to Phenom.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment