Friday, April 3, 2009

Party Time, Excellent!

I went on another spurt away from the blog.  That's okay, because it coincided with a spurt of records.  I have probably 3 dozen new records, many of which I'd like to share over the nex few days/weeks.  Of all the records waiting for their grooves to be popped, these two are appropriate.  Because it's Friday.  It's time to Get Cryphy!

I finally got my anxious hands on Mike the 2600 King's gem of a new-new dance EP.  He only has one track on it, but I call it his because he brought all of his homies together for it, designed the packaging, and screen-printed it at his hotness factory, Burlesque of North America.  I gave y'all a heads-up about this a while ago.  So if you don't already have it, that's your fault.  I got mine (after bugging Otto and the Fifth Element guys to check it into their inventory for the last week).  I'm not going to write a review.  That would be like writing a review of a new King & I Thai cocktail.  It's what they do.  You're guaranteed to lose your inhibitions and bust out dancing.  The packaging is worth the price of admission by itself.  It's an extra bonus that it houses bangers.

As before, I'm not going to post any tracks for many good reasons.  Instead you can get a handful of other dope tracks via their BRLSQOTECH website.



While we're on the new-new dance topic, and since this came in the mail the same day that I had picked up Do It To It 2, I'll drop some knowledge.  The name's Ninjasonik, "With The K, Not The C."

And they wear "Tight Pants" much to the chagrin of Termanology.


Be sure to shake off all of your worries and Get Cryphy tonight at the First Ave VIP room!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment