Sunday, May 17, 2009

My favorite dig to date!


I can't say enough about this album.  The album art absolutely blew me away.  While it's not in mint condition I would've spent a lot more than what I paid  just for the album cover alone... even if there wasn't a record in it!  But ohhhhh the record.  I would be missing the best part.  Rarely does such exquisite album art feature music that is on the same level.  This is one of those rare instances.  Once I put the needle down, it absolutely blew my mind!

The musicians are all absolute monsters of their domain:

Billy Cobham - drums
George Duke - keyboards
Alphonso Johnson - bass
John Scofield - guitar



I just picked up two interesting records from a thrift store that should have some jewels on them.  Stay tuned... (teaser: 8-bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment