Sunday, February 14, 2010

Live From the Kitchen Counter - 2/14 edition

Special thanks to all who attended and gave props at Shamrocks last night. Not gonna lie, that place can be frustrating to DJ for. There's A LOT of requests from people who believe Tommy and I have no idea what we're doing. Sorry, that condescending will NOT get your request played . But for those rocking out on the dance floor and giving dap, much love! We'll see you on Friday, February 26th for 80's vs. Hip-Hop!

Starting this week I will be creating a live mix from the tracks that are in my "Recently Added" iTunes folder. This will help me get more familiar with the new music on my computer and give you guys insight into what I'm listening to at the moment. Below is the tracklist. You'll notice two world-premier Freeway tracks. The Stimulus Package doesn't come out until this Tuesday, but you hear it here FIRST!


Tracklist
Statik Selektah, "The Thrill Is Gone feat Styles P and Talib Kweli"
Freeway, "Stimulus Outro"
Sean Price, "Slap Boxing feat Rustee Juxx and Rock"
Jaylib, "The Red"
Mux Mool, "Teal Trim"
Gil Scott Heron, "New York Is Killing Me"
Dam-Funk, "Killdatmuthafucka"
Yelawolf, "I Wish feat Raekwon"
Freeway, "One Foot In"

No comments:

Post a Comment