Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pay Dues vol. 2


As much as I love the opportunities that DJ'ing with digital software like Serato provides, NOTHING is as rewarding as DJ'ing with vinyl. Whether it's at home or at a gig, I play vinyl as much as I can. Sadly, most people don't hear me play from my vinyl collection. Nowadays, party-goers expect a wide variety of the latest music and I'm forced to play music via my computer at peak hour. Of course I can't share the sound quality of vinyl via the internet, but I can share a live mix I recorded with all vinyl. If you like what you hear, get to the Nomad early on Tuesdays for Out of the Box and catch me playing sweet sweet wax.

TRACKLISTING

Charizma, "Methods" from Charizma and Peanut Butter Wolf - Big Shots LP
DJ Cam, "Love Junkee feat Cameo" from Love Junkee (Dilla Remix) 12"
Mtume, "Ready For Your Love" from Juicy Fruit LP
AZ, "Doe or Die" from Doe or Die 12"
Common, "So Far To Go feat D'Angelo prod J. Dilla" from J. Dilla's The Shining LP
The Notorious B.I.G., "Sky's The Limit" from Sky's The Limit 12"
Faze-O, "Riding High" from Strictly Originals compilation
Grand Puba, "I Like It" from I Like It 12"
Ryan Leslie, "Addiction feat Cassie" from Addiction 12"
Black Milk, "Bounce" from Tronic LP

No comments:

Post a Comment